Terminal Automation System
We offer Integrated, advanced and comprehensive Terminal Automation solution using Terminal Manager (TM) software. TM offers next generation-advanced features. TM facilitates and streamlines the entire operation of the Terminal and provides quality management information by integrating functions of various systems, namely Gantry Equipment, Tank Gauging, Weigh Bridge, Pumps, PLC etc. and commercial activities of the Terminal.
TM has the flexibility to adapt to the User’s needs and maximize the benefits that integrated Terminal Automation provides. TM makes loading accurate, simpler, safer and secure. TM is built upon the solid foundation of several years of our experience in Terminal Automation application.
This document briefly describes the functions and interfaces supported by the enterprise version of TM. A reduced feature economical solution for a smaller terminal can also be offered.
TM FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES
- GUI based screens provide overview of the terminal, load progress, alarms, and various controls at a touch of a button
- Supports additive injection at each loading point or at the header and blending of up to 4 products
- Automates valve control, firewater engine, ESD.
- Efficient pump sequence control.
- Multi level fall-back mode of operation
Tank Farm Management
- Proven interface to various industry standard tank gauging systems
- Multi-Company terminal with complex additive strategies and co-mingled stock
- Operator can view and control inlet/ outlet MOVs
- Storage management with inter-tank transfers
- Automation of product receipt through pipeline/ railcar/ barges, its storage and dispatch i.e. loading into trucks/ railcars/ ships
- Inventory management and reporting (volume or mass based)
- Optimization through bay and slot allocation to increase efficiency and throughput of the terminal.
- Security features include access control, interface to cctv systems, configurable levels of access with passwords, time-stamped audit trails for each event, controlled truck entry using automated barrier gates etc.
- Supports various types of proving methods like compact prover, master meter prover, mobile prover tank etc
- Multi-language support to quickly change the screens to local languages
- Field proven interface to host/ erp systems such as sap r/3®
- History, archive of loads and alarms.
- Reports and sub-system level graphical indication of failures.
Loading/ Unloading Automation
- Interface with a combination of different presets at any given site.
- Facilitates management of maintenance and service records of terminal assets
- Configurable end of shift, end of day, end of month
- Terminal throughput
- Inventory and product reconciliation
- Product transfer
- Filling advice note and bill of lading
- Alarm and event summary/ audit trail
- Provides guidance for the use of STM software and the meaning of various screen fields.
- Facilitates backup/ restore of archival data