The most frequent level instrumentation task is level control and limit level switching whether if the measurement medium is liquid or solid. This is the reason why SMARTFLOW focuses on level switches in addition to the level transmitters.
SMARTFLOW supplies the instruments that offer reliable level control and limit level switching solutions for most media from potable water to sewage, aggressive alkalis and acids, or free- flowing, powdered, bulk or granular solids. Thanks to this very wide level switch selection we are able to provide suitable instruments for most level instrumentation applications.
Most of our level switches have explosion-proof versions (in accordance to ATEX and/or IEC Ex). Moreover we offer suitable solutions for special requirements, for example the ship-building industry with a need for Germanischer Lloyd (GL), Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Bureau Veritas (BV) or SIL approvals.
- Compact, efficiently designed. 7” full-colour-touch-screen display
- Simple for authorised users to understand and operate while eliminating unauthorised access.
- Easily manage multiple tanks. Supports up to 64 inputs (probes)
- Web-Enabled: monitor and control your automatic tank gauge system from any web browser.
- Able to store measurement values and three additional parameters of the connected transmitters in a measurement system into the internal FLASH memory or an SD memory card.
- Battery backed systems available
- No IT infrastructure required
- Can connect to Local LAN or GPRS network
- Flexible probes available for tall tanks
- 1000+ working probes around Nigeria
- DC versions available